Atlantic Z Car Club Z Sport Canada
November 01, 2014, 12:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Join us on facebook! Andrew started a facebook group for us. Join and help spread the word about our club. Keep in touch with fellow members and it's a great way to organize group rides this summer.

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't upload pics  (Read 4182 times)
Paul W
Atlantic Z Club Member

84' 300ZX 50th anniversary " 2010 Prez "

« on: May 15, 2008, 09:05:49 AM »

Jeffery can you look at this can't access pics  highlighted area Atlantic Z Car Club     
Z Sport Canada
Home Forums Calendar

My Photos My Favorites [no messages]    Gallery Home Search Profile Logout

Gallery Home Member Galleries Paul W    
Search

View   Per Page

This category does not contain any images.

Click here to see all of Paul W's photos    

Users browsing the gallery
Paul W, rparks and 1 unregistered user

Photo Sharing Gallery by PhotoPost
Copyright 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.

No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder.

Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »

Hey Paul you should now be able to upload pictures to the gallery. I added you to the member group, Atlantic Z Car Club Member.

Jeff
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:55:32 PM by Jeffrey » Logged

Paul W
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad you mean I wasn't before  Very Happy Very Happy but now I am  Razz Thanks Jeffrey

Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:45:56 PM »

No you weren't. You didn't notice you didn't have the little "Atlantic Z Car Club Member" thingy under your Avatar on the forums? Smile

If you notice anyone else that you know is a paid member but doesn't have that "Atlantic Z Car Club Member" let me know.

How do you like the tires on your Z? They were the BF-goodrich G-Force tires? Which model are your's? Are they wearing ok? I'm getting some 16 inch wheels soon and am looking for tire recommendations.

Jeff

rparks

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »

I want your Shelbys and those seats!!! See you this weekend!
pondshore
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 09:15:14 PM »

I am having some problem I cannot create a gallery...or upload pictures to one, can you help...

Hey Paul you should now be able to upload pictures to the gallery. I added you to the member group, Atlantic Z Car Club Member.

Jeff
Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 09:45:38 PM »

Hi pondshore

I can give you access to the gallery if I could have your real name so that I can tell if you are a paying member or not. Email me or pm me.

Thanks

Jeffrey

Bob Henwood
Atlantic Z Club Member

something old,something new, something blue

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »

hey guys
I tried to upload some demo pic, but t simply said the file was too lardge , what am I doing wrong, bob
1982ZXT
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 06:54:46 PM »

bob

your camera setting is way too big size wise for this site. correct that before taking any more pics as you will just repeat the problem.

there is a link somewhere on our site with instructions where you basically have to send them to an external site like photobucket..resize them there and then you would be able to post them.

send a number of the pictures to me first so you dont lose them. 2 at a time if they are a monster size.

try one of these options

http://www.zcar.com/forums/785534/write-resizing-pics-im-bored

jim

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:58:58 PM by 1982ZXT » Logged
Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 08:54:50 AM »

Hey Bob

Are you trying to upload pictures to the forum or the gallery?

I suspect the forum so to do that click the Additional Options... link under the text box and you will get options one of them being Attach: which allows you to attach a picture. The maximum picture size is 2000 KB. This is really too big for posting to a website though. Please try to keep them as small as possible.

If you are taking pictures specifically to post to a website it's always best to set your camera settings to something like 800 x 600 or 1200 x 800 or something similar that way you don't have to resize them.

How do you re-size pictures? There are many ways to do this and it depends on which operating system you have installed on your computer. Google will be your friend here.

In the meantime I'll investigate the possibility of getting the forum to auto resizing pictures.

Andrew
2011 Pres
Administrator

I spent how much and it's still not working?

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 10:47:11 AM »

Kids here is the easiest  way since my camera does huge pics as well.

1. get a facebook account
2. upload pics there
3. Go view them and then rigth click save them in a folder
4. they are now small and viola you can post them here.

I did all the ones in my build thread that way. Jim has an older camera that works well for that also.

OR. Get google pack's picasa edit them yourself... change camera settings etc..... Boo-urns. I say facebook is the
easiest hands down. I can do like 200 or a 1000 whatever the max is in like as long as it takes me to click them.

1984 300ZXT AE
Paul W
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »

Bob this is what I do. Download from camera into files, then go to main menu,click on pictures, pick folder,pick picture, right click and click on "send to", then mail recipient, attach at medium 1024x724,drag attachment to desktop. When setting up from the site I just load from desktop and well you see what I get. Works for me  Smile

Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 12:06:00 AM »

If you are using XP, installed the Microsoft power tools, you can then right click your pictures and resize. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 09:08:27 AM »

I've found another gem of software for xp, vista and windows 7. Find it here...  http://blogs.msdn.com/b/cumgranosalis/archive/2007/07/30/image-resizer-for-vista-and-xp-just-a-right-click-away-from-explorer.aspx

The above link is the information site and you have to click through a few pages to download the file. Here is the page that has the direct links to download. http://prishcom.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!6A6A204ABDF15411!128.entry

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:14:17 AM by Jeffrey Richard » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: