Atlantic Z Car Club Z Sport Canada
December 19, 2014, 02:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Join us on facebook! Andrew started a facebook group for us. Join and help spread the word about our club. Keep in touch with fellow members and it's a great way to organize group rides this summer.

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello anyone still a alive on this site LOL!  (Read 2746 times)
Louisiana guy

« on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »

I want to know if anyone has done a conversion to the air conditioning system R34 for a 1973 240Z.  I also need a new / old compressor as mine has a hole in the side.  Does anyone have one they would like to sell? 
Bob Henwood
Atlantic Z Club Member

something old,something new, something blue

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »

It would seem that most do the facebook thing?
hope u get the help u need
bob
Louisiana guy

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »

Yea but you've got to watch for bad advice, I'd rather talk with people that have a desire to talk about the Z car.  It's amazing I have perhaps the only one in my citiy of 100,00 people that is on the road.    Very Happy
swigger
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 04:47:21 PM »

why would you want to convert from a r34 .... parts would be expensive as hell, if something went wrong, you'd be out even more money.

Fwiw buy a cheap aftermarket one that will bolt on... Im sure there is something available.

1988 300zx
rb20det
gt2871r
Louisiana guy

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »

Thanks Swigger for the reply.  Regular Freon is very expensive now in the U.S. so i've been told hard to get.  I've also been told that a rotary pump is better then the old piston style. 

ezrider
Atlantic Z Club Member

twin turbo

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

i think we need new blood, not too much of anything going on, sad ........Hector CHOW>>>>>>

luv r z
Bob Henwood
Atlantic Z Club Member

something old,something new, something blue

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »

I think we need a way to connect the two areas - this site and the facebook site. we still have a core group but most do there own thing in their smaller groups . There is still a chance to get it back up but it needs to be something the orginial core wants to do.
bob
Louisiana guy

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 09:37:21 PM »

So who has the face book account?
Brad
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »

JUST LOOK UP     'ATLANTICZ'    IN    'FIND NEW FRIENDS' ON FB ,
WE ARE THERE .

SORRY ABOUT THE INACTIVITY ,IT SEEMS THAT THE OFFICIAL SITE IS CONFLICTING WITH THE FACEBOOK SITE AND VICE VERSA . PERSONAL PREFERNCE ON WHICH TO FOLLOW ,BUT IT SPLITS THE GROUP IN HALF ,I THINK?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:34:21 PM by Brad » Logged

'72   240Z (California)
'72   510
Andrew
2011 Pres
Administrator

I spent how much and it's still not working?

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »

I don't think so... Of course I created the FB site. The fact of the matter is I log into facebook and so does everyone who uses it pretty much everyday. Don't look at it as competition look at it as complimentary. This is still the place for FAQ's pictures etc.. However we really need to focus on getting more content to get people coming here. Our activity level needs to increase IMO. I used the facebook site to drive people to this website however we need to give them reasons to come back. I have some more ideas but truthfull we are usually pretty dark in the winter with people simply not focused on RWD Sports cars this time of year.

Andrew

1984 300ZXT AE
pondshore
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »

I still like this website, but do agree Winter is a down time for the Z cars...
Andrew
2011 Pres
Administrator

I spent how much and it's still not working?

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »

A perfect example is Bob's post of Facebook when he dropped a bunch of crap from a shelf on his z.. instead of posting about it there.. post about it here then link to it there. Drive the readers to the website. Also as usual I encourage everyone to start their own thread with their car, a picture of themselves and or a drive thread. We need the members to make the community. I can start 100 threads but unless we all actively participate there is not much to differentiate this from a live/dead perspective. Ever since Jim has gone MIA the frequency of posts has gone down IMO. Love him or love him he got things cooking.....

1984 300ZXT AE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: