Atlantic Z Car Club Z Sport Canada
July 22, 2014, 05:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Join us on facebook! Andrew started a facebook group for us. Join and help spread the word about our club. Keep in touch with fellow members and it's a great way to organize group rides this summer.

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Club Clothing is now available!  (Read 3723 times)
Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« on: March 26, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »

There are two ways you can go about paying for your new Z Clothing. Paypal my flyingcow@eastlink.ca address OR send a Money Order to the snail addy below . As far as receiving your new hat , tshirt or jacket, we will be distributing them to Peter Sansome in St John's, Jim Brennan in Moncton, Andrew Oulton in Saint John and some other towns and cities. Also we will be asking if the Nissan Dealerships would like to sell and distribute them for us.  Please let me know what you would like to order based upon the items below, along with your payment and we will prepare your package for the closest city. Thanks.  Ross per executive.

All prices include taxes and shipping to above mentioned destinations.

Please include your size and color as well as quantities you would like. They did an EXCELLENT job on everything. 100% Cotton. Hurry, we've produced very limited quantities!!

$15.00 Single Placement Z Club Logo HATS (black hats only)

$20.00 Four Placement Z Club Logo front, Datsun/Nissan sides and website on tail HATS. (Black Hats Only)

$14.00 Either long sleeve or short sleeve white, green, black, orange or dark blue Tshirts LEFT CHEST FRONT ONLY

$16.00 Either long sleeve or short sleeve white tshirts Large BOTH SIDES

$40.00 Black windbreaker style with reflective sides for females, arms for males. I've produced these for my clients and they get 'rave' reviews.
Logo on front left chest. Your name and website on right side is an additional $5.00

Payable to: (if you would like to send in your 2009 Membership Dues, feel free to tag on another $20.....we appreciate your support to keep the AZCC website live!

Atlantic Z Car Club
40 Sidhu Drive
Beaver Bank
Nova Scotia
B4G 1B8

We'll have pictures for you on the weekend. Stay tuned!
Report to moderator   Logged

Jeffrey Richard
Atlantic Z Club Member
Administrator

74 260z

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:35:43 AM »

I'll try my best to get pictures for you guys tonight. I just need to find a good hat model.  Very Happy
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: