Atlantic Z Car Club Z Sport Canada
July 25, 2014, 06:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Join us on facebook! Andrew started a facebook group for us. Join and help spread the word about our club. Keep in touch with fellow members and it's a great way to organize group rides this summer.

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 73 240Z Winnipeg kijiji  (Read 4450 times)
jonathonk74

« on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Other-Datsun-240z-W0QQAdIdZ138067302

1973 datsun 240z  major ground up restoration including floors, panels,engine rebuild and paint as recent as 10 years ago.  I purchases from previous owner who had owned it for the last 20 but was stored for 5 year.     

Last month I completed $2000 worth of  repairs, she comes with fresh Manitoba government safety which is good til July 2010. Work includes; tune up. New windshield wiper pump, Lower ball joints, tie rod ends, Brakes and rear brake hoses, Valve adjustment, Carbs cleaned,reset and synced. New fan motor, fan clutch and more.  Work completed by former Datsun dealership mechanic.

I want to keep this car and I will if I have to but it has cost me a little more than I had budgeted for with the 2000 worth of repairs in order to get her saftied and insured... plus my job with air Canada is looking turbulent.  Im not a curb-er and I dont buy and sell cars for a living.  Im just  looking to sell this beauty and recover my cash. by the end of summer. Im  looking for 9 but am open to reasonable offers. I work out of town so serious buyer are welcome and appreciated.

Also for sale or  with the car as part of the negotiation are the following parts.  One set of seats in fair condition..will need upholstering.  front spoiler, clutch cable, lights/washer assembly.  Spare dash with no cracks and all gauges..  rear window, both smaller side windows. radiator. used ball joints in vg condition, oil press gauge, voltmeter, steering wheel, 2 rear signals assembys, signals,  center console, and 4 boxes full of misc parts.

This car turns plenty if heads, there isnt a time when im driving her that someone doesnt go out of thier way to come and give her a  compliment. A classy clasic ride if there ever was one.

These cars are pulling in big money now, if you have been looking for years for a Z car  like I had this is the car for you!

Jon
204-997-9897

Car is located in Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada.  I will cooperate and help with shipping for international buyers and may  deliver for out of town buyers.
1982ZXT
Atlantic Z Club Member

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 07:45:54 AM »

nice restoration

suggest you post it on the bc and alberta z sites plus the major western cities kijiji

shipping to the east coast is around $800 fwiw

jim
jonathonk74

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:10:25 AM »

Testrr
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: